Sunday, September 9, 2007

Let's talk food

So the day of reckoning has come. Today, I'm joining the gym.

So obviously yesterday and Friday were severe binge days. Why is it that if you're about to embark on a weight-loss journey, instead of taking the few days leading up to it to cleanse your body and drink some carrot juice, I instead was a complete pig. Here's what I ate:

Friday

A tub of egg potato salad (it's absolutely vile and I love it): approx 700 calories
Snickers bar: 280 calories
Wonderbar crunchy: 280 calories
Organic milk chocolate with nuts/raisins: approx 560 calories
Total: 1820 calories

Saturday

Bowl of Nesquik chocolate cereal: approx 300 calories
Entire box of cocunut caramel cookies: 975 calories
Bounty bar: 280 calories
Total: 1555 calories

Obviously this is on top of my regular meals. Seriously, is it a wonder I'm such a fat pig?

No comments: